In June 2016, the Boom Dolly Research Committee was mandated by the Crane Rental Association of Canada to:
- Define and formulate the strategy and recommendations to be presented at the next Board Meeting, February 9th, 2017;
Make recommendations and propose changes as needed to ensure the maximum safety of crane operators, drivers and the general public, during travel to and from job sites;
Make recommendations to establish a standard weight increase for cranes.
- Tim Bennett – NCSG Crane & Heavy Haul Services Ltd. Chair
- Kristin Anderson – Global Public Affairs
- Gijs (Gus) Verdeijen – Mammoet Canada
- David Baumung – Mammoet Canada
- Nathan Overell – Mammoet Canada
- Beth O’Quinn – Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association
- Ryan Burton – Bigfoot Crane Company Inc.
- John Roberts – Sterling Crane
The member companies participating on this committee are:
If you wish to participate to the work of this committee, please contact Claire Belanger-Parker
by email at: claire(at)crac-aclg.ca or by phone at 306-585-2722.