The Diversity & Inclusion Committee is a standing committee of the Board. The members of this committee are committed to creating awareness of the importance of Diversity and Inclusion at all levels of member organizations.
- The Diversity & Inclusion Committee established objectives are:
- Advise the Board on matters relating to diversity & inclusion in the crane industry.
- Advocate for individuals in or seeking to join the crane industry.
- Develop strategies to increase diversity & inclusion in the industry.
- Provide networking opportunity among industry.
- Encourage diversity and inclusion on the CRAC Board, Committees and at the Conference.
- Become an information resource for people interested to enter the crane industry.
- Recommend expert speakers for the annual conference relating to diversity & inclusion in the crane industry.
- Encourage media platforms to profile diverse workforce.
- Shannon Moir-Riendeau – Moir Crane Service Ltd. (Chair)
- Sheena Baker – Canadian Crane Rentals Ltd.
- Jose Perez – Broderson Manufacturing Corp.
- Meghan Paton – Equipment Sales & Service Ltd.
- Shawna Boreen – Women Building Futures