The Crane Rental Association of Canada provides a social and educational forum to advance safety and professional expertise to the Canadian Industry. Members benefit from a national and international crane industry network, which allow knowledge exchange with the leaders of the Crane Rental Industry in Canada, along with suppliers, manufacturers and services providers located across Canada, United States and Europe. Once a year, members of the industry meet for the annual conference and annual general meeting where multiple presenters share industry knowledge & expertise.
Other benefits include the following:
- Each member has an equal vote regardless of size;
- Non-union and union member companies are welcomed;
- Members receive an annual Membership Certificate;
- Members receive an annual Electronic Membership Directory;
- Members have the opportunity to participate in various committees;
- Attending the Conference is a benefit of membership – only Member Companies & their employees can attend the conference;
- Members receive the latest information from manufacturers, suppliers of equipment and services;
- Membership is approved by the Board of Directors as we aim for balance between the number of Crane Rental Companies and Suppliers;
- New Safety Awards were launched at the 2017 AGM, first edition in 2018;
- Longevity Awards will be presented at the 2018 AGM;
- Boom Dolly Research Committee involves 27 companies dedicated to managing the transportation risks and working to improve weight restrictions in every Canadian province.
Since its inception in 1998, CRAC has been an outstanding social network among Crane Rental Companies and Suppliers. Our conference is very well attended by members and their spouses. It is the event of the year where important business conversations take place, relationships are built and friendship grows. The conference will remain for members only and we hope that you will consider joining our great association.