The Membership Committee is a standing committee of the Board. The purpose of the Membership Committee is to:
- Develop and implement strategies for new member recruitment, member retention, and recognition.
- Maintain through the relationship with CRAC administrator an up to date, accurate membership list
- Address membership satisfaction and issues / concerns about the ‘value’ of membership
The Membership Committee establishes and reports on appropriate measures of success in the following areas:
- Membership retention
- Growth in membership
- Member satisfaction
The individual members active on this committee are:
- Ryan Burton, Bigfoot Crane Company Inc.
John Roberts, Sterling Crane
- Bill Finkle, Cropac Equipment Inc.
Curt Jabben, Associated Wire Rope & Rigging Inc.
If you wish to participate to the work of this committee, please contact Claire Belanger-Parker
by email at: claire(at)crac-aclg.ca or by phone at 306-585-2722.